Lists one or more invoices for the authenticated/specified user.
HTTP GET to /invoices
Invoice number without prefix
Retrieves invoices belonging to the user for the specified company.
The owning company of the business unit for the logged on/specified user
Retrieves invoices for specified user and status
See status below
|productids||No||productids=1,2,3||All invoices containing any of the specified products||ID-list|
* Requried if ID is specified
root-tag that encloses all invoices
Invoice number prefix
Acme INC., Homer Simpson
|personID for the customer|
The totalt amount of the invoice in cents/ören
The remaining amount yet to be paid in cents/ören
Date of final payment
Status, see below
Status, see below
Reported status, see below
Reminder fee in cents/ören
The invoicing company
Create an invoice for the authenticated/specified user. There are three alternatives:
- Create an invoice and set status "Not sent"
- Create an invoice and send it by e-mail
- Create an invoice and send ut by "Central print". See Invoice distribution for more information
HTTP POST to /invoices
ID för en beställning
|distributionmethod||No||Name of the distribution method. Valid values are "email" and "centralprint21grams"||String|
|templateid||No (* Yes)||55||ID of the template to use if a distribution method is specified||ID|
|Date||Configurable in BRP with the setting invoiceDaysWeb|
* Required if "distributionmethod" is specified.
Important information about invoice distribution
- Read the Invoice distribution documentation to understand what features BRP has support for and how to get up and running with invoice distribution.
- If "distributionmethod" is not specified the invoice will automatically be set to status 1, "Not sent". See invoice status info below.
- If "distributionmethod" is specified BRP will attempt to distribute the invoice using the specified method. If successful the invoice will receive status 9, "Waiting to be sent". If unsuccessful the invoices will retain it's original status, 1, "Not sent".
- The "distributionmethod=email" requires that the customer (or other recipient) has a valid e-mail address and an ID for a specific template, "templateid". The ID can be found in BRP by selection Report templates from the Settings menu.
- The "distributionmethod=centralprint21grams" requires that the customer (or other recipient) has a valid post address.
- The invoice will be sent and managed by the scheduled activity "Invoice distribution". Once sent the status will be modified to "Sent", this is also logged on the History tab for each specific invoice. If BRP is unable to send the invoice the status will be reset to 1, "Not sent", and any error messages will also be found on the History tab for each invoice.
The same as "List invoices".
See Invoice status for more detailed information in regards to each specific state.
The "Number" is constant. The "Value" can however vary due to locale and future development. The meaning will however not change over time. "Number=1" will always refer to an invoice this is not sent, irregardless of the contextual lable. Always use "Number" and keep your own list for the values.
|9||Waiting to be sent|