The documentation of BRP API version 3 is bundled together with BRP Online and can be found at the following URL:
where xxx is a license key that BRP will generate for you.
|Title||How to generate license key|
For BRP support - since version 2017.09.01:
- Generate an API2 key from BRP > Inställningar > API-nycklar. "Nivå" = "Simple". IP-address should not be entered.
- Add the generated key to the url described above. Will be something like "https://path.to/goggen/external/documentation/api3?key=123theGeneratedLicenseKeyGdXz
- Paste the url in a browser and validate that the documentation is shown
- Verify that the URL's are correct in the documentation(eg. https://path.to/goggen/api/ver3/services/countries). Otherwise clear cache via about.gsp and verify that the URL's in the documentation are correct.
- Email the link to the customer
How to use both BRP API v2 and v3
If you already are using BRP API version 2 and would like to use API version 3 you have to use other authentication method using access token. Instructions how to retrieve API v3 access token through API version 2 call be found here: generateapi3token