- First, download the installation file here - http://www.netono.se/index.php?m=pages&id=14
- When the file is downloaded, go to the folder like this (if you are using Google Chrome. If you're not, press "CTRL+J" on your keyboard and open the download folder)
- Right-click on the file and select "Run as administrator". Press "Yes" if any window pops up asking you if you want to allow this file to run.
- Go through the installation and then press "Finish".
In this step, there are a few things we need to change.
"Användarnamn", change this to your installation name, e.g "mybrpsystems-1".
"Användarkod", change this to your installation password. Your system administrator should have this if you don't know what it is.
If you want to be able to access files from your computer in BRP, you need to change "Aktivera Diskar" from "False" to "True".
- Press "Spara" and you will find the shortcut "BRP Systems" on your desktop.